There is no need to use multiple locations to maintain your car, simply book your vehicle in. Our workshop is fully equipped to provide Warrant Of Fitness (WOF) inspections and we have fully qualified mechanics ready to inspect your vehicle. We can carry out a WOF inspection for any car or light trailer.
It’s not just about getting a sticker; it’s about your safety. Get a reliable Warrant of Fitness check from the experts. We’ll provide you an independent assessment of your car’s safety.
Checks included in a WOF inspection..
- Seats / Seat belts and anchorage
- Glazing (is your windscreen safe?)
- Vehicle structural components
- Vehicle interior hazards
- Brake system/operation
- Tyre condition (including tread depth)
- Steering and suspension (must be safe and secure)
- Wash and wiper system
- Spare wheel security
- Fuel cap/ Fuel system (there must be no leaks)
- Door retention system
- Structural condition (rust is not allowed in certain areas)
- Windscreen washers and wipers
- Airbags (if fitted)
- Speedometer (must be working)
- Exhaust (there must be no leaks and the exhaust must not be smoky or louder than the original exhaust system)
Please note:- Our WOF inspections are by appointment and will take approximately 20 Minutes to complete.